So whenever I go home to VB, as much as I love being home, I instantly get horrible sleeping patterns. Like now. So I’m doing this to waste time. Here are some lessons I have learned within the past year-ish.
- Even when the boss tells you exactly what to do, you can still be wrong.
- When it’s the boss’s fault that you were wrong, you’re still the one to blame.
- Don’t stress so much. Most of the time you can’t do anything about what stresses you out.
- Drunken people are not honest people contrary to the phrase “drunken words are sober thoughts”
- Don’t let words change how you feel.
- Cherish those that make an effort to stay in your life.
- Trust your gut.
- Embrace life.
- When you’re looking for the why….think of it as why not?
- Cherish what you have now because tomorrow it may be gone.
- EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON.
- Living alone isn’t as fun as living with roommates.
- I have many more lessons to learn…..
1. Smelling good…but not with cologne.
2. Being athletic and good at your sport.
3. Confidence and knowing what you want.
1. Being a jerk. (Guys, there’s a major difference from playing hard to get and being a jerk)
2. Smoking, dipping.
3. Being my height or shorter.
4. Not taking care of yourself.